Nike recently released the new Romaleos 3 weightlifting shoe.
The Nike Romaleos 3 was found to be a very comfortable and well-performing weightlifting shoe. We haven’t tested the shoe yet, but a majority of consumers were pleased with the overall comfort of the Nike Romaleos 3. The price was deemed to be too high.
The description from Nike.com
GREATER SUPPORT FOR GREATER STRENGTH
The Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting Shoe delivers the stability and locked-in fit you need for intense weight training. Interchangeable insoles provide soft or firm support to match the needs of your programme.
- Synthetic leather reinforces mesh on the upper for support and breathability
- Flywire cables and nylon midfoot strap offer dynamic lockdown
- Two interchangeable insoles provide soft or firm support
- Honeycomb TPU plate for lightweight stability during weightlifting
- Solid rubber outsole provides durable traction
- Weight: 408 grams (size 10)
- Offset: 20mm
- Colour Shown: Solar Red/Black
- Style: 852933-602
Available in six colors